Prayerfully ask yourself:
- Has GCA demonstrated good stewardship and faithfulness over the years?
- Can GCA be an instrument to help impact generations of students?
- Can GCA continue to serve the community well in the present location and in the present facilities for the next five years?
- If you do not help GCA build a strong infrastructure of facilities, who will?
- Am I willing to sacrifice in giving so that GCA has the opportunity to expand a legacy for students in the future?
- Consider how God is using GCA and the results you see in the lives of children.
- Consider the eternal impact of GCA on the lives of families past, present and future.
- Look and see what God is doing and where He is working!
- Pray for God’s leading in your heart.
- Seriously consider the plan and it’s steps.
- Respond to God’s leading.
- Commit and give to the building campaign.
What can I do?
- Pray for the school.
- Pray about your gift.
Call the Development Office and schedule an appointment to visit the school