2018-2019 School Year
The purpose of the Pre-K program is to offer our families a nurturing, caring and safe educational environment that is distinctively Christian. The program consists of important foundational, biblical truths and introductory academic activities that fully prepare the child to be successful in Kindergarten. The program also teaches fun and experiential learning activities that challenge them to be lifetime learners.
To be eligible for enrollment, children must turn four (4) years old by August 15th of the 2018-2019 school year, and must be fully potty trained when they begin school. The maximum age of children entering Pre-K is five (5) years of age as of August 15th of the school year. Enrollment into kindergarten the following year must occur no later than the beginning of the academic year following the child’s sixth (6th) birthday.
- Submit admission application
- Submit application fee of $50
- Submit Teacher Reference Form if child attends Preschool/Mother’s Day Out
- Provide Pastoral Reference Form (one submitted per family as this is a family reference) Current pastor on staff at your church should complete the form. All reference forms are confidential. We recommend that you submit the form with a GCA addressed and stamped envelope.
- Parent interview with GCA Board For the student to be eligible for admission, the parents must profess Jesus Christ as their Savior, must be a family who desires a Christ-centered education and who agrees with and actively supports our statement of faith, core values, and policies.
- Submit copy of Birth Certificate with State Seal, and Immunization Record or notarized Religious Exemption Form
- A Pre-K group visit day will be scheduled for all applicants.
The Pre-K program meets Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of each week. The school day is from 8:00 am - 2:45 pm. GCA’s Pre-K enrollment is limited to two classes with a total of 26 students. Tuition is $4,800.00.
Upon completion of the required interview, accepted families will receive an acceptance letter via email from the admissions staff with a tuition contract. Applicants will be considered ACTIVE students when the signed contract is returned.
Grace Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, nationality or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Grace Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race in administration of its educational policies, scholarship and other school-administered programs.