Admissions Process for the 2024-25 School Year
For the student to be eligible for admission, the parents must profess Jesus Christ as their Savior and must be a family who desires a Christ-centered education and who agrees with and actively supports our statement of faith.
- Submit completed Application for Admissions (1 per child)
- Submit Application Fee of $50 per child (non-refundable)
Once these are received Shadow Days will be scheduled.
The Office of Admissions will contact you with details for your child’s visit.
The following reference forms are confidential. They must be sent directly to the GCA Office of Admissions from those who are completing them.
Parent Pastoral Reference Form (1 submitted per family as this is a parent reference) A current pastor on staff at your local church should complete the form.
- Teacher Reference Form (Pre K-12th grade, 1 submitted per child) We are aware that Williamson County School teachers are not allowed to complete this form.
- Character Reference Form (rising 5th-12th grade, 1 submitted per child) Someone who has authority in your child’s life other than a family member should complete this form.
Forms can be emailed directly to the Admissions Director, Suzanne Brown at [email protected] or mailed to:
GCA Admissions Office
3265 Southall Road
Franklin, TN 37064
- Copy of last year’s FINAL report card, plus CURRENT year 1st-semester report card
- Copy of most recent standardized achievement test scores
- Student handwritten letter explaining why he/she would like to attend GCA (rising 5th-12th)- This may be submitted after the shadow day.
- Student Interview for rising 6th-12th graders
- Admissions Testing (required of all students except Pre K)
Kindergarten and 1st Grade: $100 check or cash payable to GCA.
Test fee can be combined with application fee.
Rising 2nd Grade-4th Grade: $125, Rising 5th Grade-12th Grade: $155
Payment is made through the ISEE test website.
- Copy of Birth Certificate with the State Seal (Hospital Copy not accepted)
- Immunization Record or notarized Religious Exemption Affidavit
- Parent Interview- parent interviews are not guaranteed as a part of the admissions process. Parent interviews will be scheduled when the admissions checklist is complete, the student and family qualify for admission and there is available space.
The Admissions Committee will review all candidates for admission. Applicants will be notified of the decision of the Admissions Committee by email, phone, or mail as soon as a decision has been made regarding acceptance. Our goal is to have the admissions process completed by Spring Break.
Additional Requirements for High School Students
Sophomore, Junior, and Senior applicants must submit their high school transcript and PSAT or ACT scores prior to submitting an application. Once these are reviewed by our Admissions Committee the Admissions Director will be in contact about proceeding in the admissions process. *The minimum ACT score required to be considered for enrollment is an 18 for Juniors and a 20 for Seniors.
Families will receive an acceptance letter via email from the Office of Admissions. Parents will have 1 week to register through Facts Management and create an account with FACTS. Once this process is completed your child will be an official GCA student.
All applicants are required to shadow for the school day (Pre K-12th grade) and be present for a student interview (rising 6th- 12th grade). At least one parent must be present for the parent interview with the other parent calling in for the meeting. To schedule your visit please contact the Admissions Director, Suzanne Brown at [email protected] or by phone at 615-591-3017.
Grace Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Grace Christian Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race in the administration of its educational policies, scholarships, and other school-administered programs.