While Grace Christian Academy has limited funds available for financial assistance, it is our desire to make a Christ-centered, academically excellent education available to as many families as possible each school year. All financial aid is awarded based on demonstrated need and is assessed through an independent third party program, FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
Each request is reviewed carefully and prayerfully to ensure the best answer for your student and family. The principles below are followed in the financial aid process:
- Financial aid awards will not be granted until your child has been accepted at Grace Christian Academy.
- The financial aid process is totally confidential.
- Financial aid awards will be made without regard to race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin.
- Awards must be renewed each year based on current financial need, as determined by the financial aid committee using the School and Student Service evaluation data.
When to Apply
Prospective families should apply for financial assistance when they submit an application for admission. Families may begin applying for financial assistance on January 1, 2024. The deadline to apply is April 15, 2024.
The following items must be submitted to FACTS in order to complete the application process:
- Copies of your 2023 Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2023 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
You may begin the FACTS financial assistance application process, and submit the above items once your Federal tax returns are completed.
How to Apply for New Families
- Complete an online application at https://online.factsmgt.com/AID
- Create an account (even if you already have a Parents Portal login).
- You may utilize the same login credentials that you use to log into Parents Web.
How to Apply for Current Families
- Please log into your Family Portal account and click on the financial tab on the left-hand side. Under financial links, click apply for Grant and Aid.
Supporting documentation may be sent to FACTS by:
- Uploading a pdf copy at the FACTS website
If you have additional questions about financial aid, please contact Mendy Hicks at [email protected].