While Grace Christian Academy has limited funds available for financial assistance, it is our desire to make a Christ-centered, academically excellent education available to as many families as possible each school year. All financial aid is awarded based on demonstrated need and is assessed through an independent third party program, FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
Each request is reviewed carefully and prayerfully to ensure the best answer for your student and family.
The principles below are followed in the financial aid process:
- Financial aid awards will not be granted until your child has been accepted at Grace Christian Academy.
- The financial aid process is totally confidential.
- Financial aid awards will be made without regard to race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin.
- Awards must be renewed each year based on current financial need, as determined by the financial aid committee using the School and Student Service evaluation data.
When to Apply
Prospective families should apply for financial assistance when they submit an application for admission. Families may begin applying for financial assistance on January 1st, 2019.
The following items must be submitted to FACTS in order to complete the application process:
- Copies of your 2018 Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your 2018 W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
You may begin the FACTS financial assistance application process, and submit the above items once your Federal tax returns are completed.
How to Apply
Click here to complete an online application.
Supporting documentation may be sent to FACTS by:
a. Uploading a pdf copy at the FACTS website
b. Faxing to 866-315-9264
c. By mail sent to:
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
PO Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
Please make sure your Applicant ID is clearly indicated on each piece of supporting documentation.
If you have additional questions about financial aid, please contact Mendy Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org.